Thursday, December 5, 2019

Busy bee

It has been a hectic couple of months for me here in Brunei.I know it is no excuse for the lack of updates but I promise I haven't been sitting idly doing nothing.

I've rededicated myself to racing again in the 1/8 nitro buggy class and the electric touring class but both with a slightly different twist.

I am putting the term ReadytoRace to the test by using a Readyset (Ready to run) Kyosho MP9 Tki3 car. I will be driving it bone stock for an entire race season. I'm not sponsored so you can rest assure my opinions will be truthful. I've done a race with it so far and it has been performing flawlessly. You can see more of it in this video here.



Meanwhile, I am reviving my seven-year-old Yokomo BD7 to compete in the 13.5 turn series here beginning next year. I want to show that while manufacturers come out with new cars every year, you don't necessarily need to keep upgrading your car. I initially wanted to do the project with my BD5 but parts were becoming difficult to find so I opted for the BD7 instead.



I also made a video of the Brunei Buggy League that was held last month. I got inspired by the "Come race with us" series on Youtube and wanted to do something similar for Brunei races. Hopefully I will be able to do more of this in the near future. Do comment or like the videos if you enjoyed them or found any of them helpful.



Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment